воскресенье, 18 января 2009 г.

Lynn Anderson What A Man My Man Is

Lynn Anderson : What A Man My Man Is
Artist: Lynn Anderson
Album: What A Man My Man Is
Year: 1974
Genre: Country
Tracks: 11
Download:
Lynn Anderson - What A Man My Man Is
Lynn Rene Anderson (born September 26, 1947 in Grand Forks, North Dakota) is an American country musician, best known for her Grammy-winning 1970 country and pop hit "(I Never Promised You a) Rose Garden". She was one of the most successful female recording artists of the 1970s.She grew up in Sacramento, California with her mother, acclaimed singer-songwriter Liz Anderson who wrote "The Fugitive" and "(All My Friends Are Gonna Be) Strangers", both Merle Haggard hits, among others.
MP3 Download Music - Digital Music Downloads
1.) Lynn Anderson - What A Man My Man Is.mp3 2:12
2.) Lynn Anderson - I Honestly Love You.mp3 3:15
3.) Lynn Anderson - Everything's Falling In Place For Me And You.mp3 3:05
4.) Lynn Anderson - Tell Me A Lie.mp3 3:13
5.) Lynn Anderson - Someone To Finish What You Started.mp3 3:12
6.) Lynn Anderson - Everybody's Somebody's Fool.mp3 2:21
7.) Lynn Anderson - I Won't Go Back To Denver.mp3 2:31
8.) Lynn Anderson - Please Don't Tell Me How The Story Ends.mp3 2:47
9.) Lynn Anderson - Walk Me To The Door.mp3 2:51
10.) Lynn Anderson - Where Is All That Love You Talked About.mp3 2:45
11.) Lynn Anderson - I Feel Like A New Man Today.mp3 2:11
{video_out}

Download Lynn Anderson - What A Man My Man Is

[...]

Other Albums

Lynn Anderson : 0 The Best OfLynn Anderson
0 The Best Of
Lynn Anderson : 0 The Bluegrass SessionsLynn Anderson
0 The Bluegrass Sessions
Lynn Anderson : 0 Greatest HitsLynn Anderson
0 Greatest Hits

Комментариев нет: